If you are trying to locate the best gay and lesbian bars or clubs in Las Vegas everything you need to know will be found right here. Our local LGBT nightlife guide will be covering a wide variety of topics like mixed clubs, trans bars, drag shows, the main queer area of town and more!
On top of that the best LGBT dating sites for your area will be mentioned, particularly some sites for fast hook ups. Plus we will get into all of the best Las Vegas gay pride events and meet ups we know about.
Not all of you will be interested in going out to a lesbian or gay bar or nightclub near you to try and meet people so we will try to cover all the bases so that you can pick out which option you prefer. You can look through more of our posts on the Western US at this link.
Best LGBT Bars & Clubs In Las Vegas
Let’s start this off with a list of the best gay, lesbian, and mixed LGBT bars and nightclubs in Las Vegas:
- Artifice at 1025 S 1st St #100
- FreeZone at 610 E Naples Dr
- Oddfellows at 150 N Las Vegas Blvd #190
- Quadz at 4640 Paradise Rd
- Fun Hog Ranch at 495 E Twain Ave
- Charlie’s Las Vegas at 5012 S Arville St #4
- The Phoenix at 4213 W Sahara Ave
- Badlands Bar LV at 953 E Sahara Ave #22B
- The Las Vegas Eagle at 3430 E Tropicana Ave #47
- The Garage at 1487 E Flamingo Rd
- Piranha Nightclub at 4633 Paradise Rd
- The Garden at 1017 S 1st St #180
- Flex at 501 E Twain Ave
- Temptation at Luxor at 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Jimmy’s @ Madison’s at 855 E Twain Ave #114
Best Gay Bars & Clubs
Those that want to find gay bars and clubs in Las Vegas for men to meet men can go off that main list we just posted. We used to live in a world where things were far less inclusive, but these days most venues have become more LGBT friendly instead of being strictly local gay bars.
Best Lesbian Bars & Clubs in Las Vegas
Along those same lines we are not aware of any straight up lesbian bars in Las Vegas for women to meet women. The mixed list should help get you pointed in the right direction and if there are no cute girls around to hit on head out and find another place to try.
With that said Freezone has lesbian parties on Sunday nights.
Drag Shows & Trans Bars
At this moment there are not exactly trans bars in Las Vegas, but you can find drag shows that may help you locate ts near you at:
- Dragaoke! at Flex on Wednesdays
- Flamboyance at Flex on Thursdays
- What a Drag! at Flex on Saturdays
- Revival Sundays at Piranha Nightclub
- Bam! Fridays at Charlie’s Las Vegas
- Drag Brunches at The Garden on weekends
Please use the comments to let us know if anything you notice on this page is no longer relevant or if any new LGBT hot spots in your area have opened up since our last visit here. We also want to say that we know how things are here pretty good but we are not local experts by any means.
If you think we should be listing any venues as strictly lesbian or gay bars definitely let us know. We have tried our best, but we can’t be experts on the whole world.
Many of these gay or lesbian bars and clubs can be found in the LGBT nightlife area of the Fruit Loop District near the airport around Paradise Road. That gayborhood can definitely be a lot of fun on the right night.
You may also want to read our other posts on major cities in the region like:
Weekly, Monthly, & Pride Events
Here are some of the best LGBT events that occur on a weekly or monthly basis:
- Sickening Sundays! at Charlie’s
- Mancrush Mondays at Piranha Nightclub
- Tuesday Underwear Party at The Phoenix
- Tea Time Tuesday at Fun Hog Ranch
- Re-Up at Piranha Nightclub on Wednesdays
- Artifice Karaoke! at Artifice on Wednesdays
- Heaven Sent at Charlie’s on Thursdays
- Oink Night at Fun Hog Ranch on Saturdays
- Studs of Charlie’s at Charlie’s on Saturdays
- Ridiculesque! at Artifice every last Saturday of the month
- New Noise at Oddfellows on Saturdays
And these are the best pride events plus other LGBT events that are held throughout the year like:
- Las Vegas Pride in October
- Bigger Vegas in July
- Henderson Pride in June
- Matinee Las Vegas Festival in May
Best LGBT Dating Sites
We know that going out to a local LGBT bar or club is not the way that everyone likes to spend their time. We don’t all enjoy the party scene, and these days many of us have become a lot more introverted which is totally understandable.
We also should not assume that everyone reading this is fully ‘out’ at the moment and some may not want to have their photos posted on social media. Whatever your reasons or motivations are LGBT dating sites are a great way to meet people without having to get all dressed up and head to a gay or lesbian bar to do so.
The first sites we want to discuss are part of the huge Adult Friend Finder network. We bet most of you have seen the AFF links online before since they have helped millions of people hook up in their over fifteen years in the game.
Men Nation is the main site you can use to find gay men near you to hook up with and you might be shocked at just how many users it has. The ladies will have more success on Lesbian Personals, the name pretty much says all you need to know about that one.
Those who are bi-sexual and enjoy hooking up with all varieties can use Adult Friend Finder where you can find all the users in their vast network. When you are ready for fast m4m hook ups nothing out there is going to work better than Men Nation.
For f4f hook ups Lesbian Personals is going to be your top option. The last site we want to tell you about is the biggest and best transgender dating site in the world, MyTransgenderDate. Trans dating in Las Vegas is easier now than it has ever been because more ts near you are finally comfortable living the life they want to live.
Alright then, we have told you all about the Las Vegas LGBT nightlife as best as we can. You now know where to go to find mixed, gay, or lesbian bars and clubs in your area plus drag shows to party with trans and all sorts of LGBT dating sites. We hope you make the most of the information at hand.